Call Us on 24/7
Contact us at our branch office
Monitoring & Control of various systems in single platform
A building management system, otherwise known as a building automation system, is a computer-based control system installed in buildings that controls and monitors the building’s mechanical and electrical equipment such as ventilation, lighting, power systems, fire systems, and security systems.
A list of systems that can be monitored or controlled by a BMS are shown below:
- Illumination (lighting) control.
- Electric power control.
- Heating, ventilation and air-conditioning (HVAC)
- Security and observation.
- Access control.
- Fire alarm system.
- Lifts, elevators etc.
BMS is “Intelligent” microprocessor based controller networks installed to monitor and control a buildings technical systems and services such as air conditioning, ventilation, lighting and hydraulics.
- Scalable from just one device to thousands of devices through DI – Digital Inputs, DO – Digital Outputs, AI – Analogue Input, AO – Analogue Output, HLI – High Level Interface
- Link the functionality of individual pieces of building equipment so that they operate as one complete integrated system.
- Provide the building owners and operators with the tools to manage the performance and energy efficiency of their buildings
- Can be integrated into all other building services such as security, access control, CCTV, fire, Lifts and other life and safety systems.
We provide multi brands like Siemens, Honeywell, Schneider etc.